Spur gear slewing drive may encounter various problems during use. Generally, it can be used after adjustment. Shaking is also one of the common problems among many problems. Shaking during drive operation may affect the overall stability of the equipment. What should I do if the spur gear slewing drive shakes? Let’s work with the spur gear drive manufacturer to understand the reasons and solutions for the shaking of the spur gear rotation drive.
Causes of shaking of spur gear slewing drive
1. Excessive bearing wear: The bearing has been working for a long time, and the bearing gap will be too large or unbalanced, which will cause the bearing to generate heat and friction. The rotor and the stator will be afraid of friction, which will directly damage the bearing. The sliding bearings are prone to vibration, because the viscous effect of the lubricating oil will cause the shaft to float, and this can also be related to the weight of the bearing. If the weight of the bearing is larger, the wear will be faster.
2. High vibration of the frame: In some cases, excessive vibration of the frame may also have an impact. The vibration frequency of the frame can be said to be the rotation speed of the spur gear. It may be a problem with the frame design, which may cause an unstable state in operation.
3. Rotor mechanical imbalance: The imbalance mentioned here refers to the imbalance of the rotor in a static state and the imbalance in the case of rotation. The rotor deviates from the axis and deflection occurs under the action of centrifugal force, resulting in abnormal vibration.
4. Rotor parts are loose: several parts of the motor rotor: commutator, magnetic poles, belt pulleys, etc., these looseness will also occur when the spur gear rotary drive is used for a long time. Generally, in this case, the rotor will have noises, and these situations will occur. It should be dealt with as soon as possible, because the consequences will become more and more serious over time.
5. Leakage of the drive joint surface: Leakage on the joint surface of the reducer will cause oil shortage, oil cut, and increased wear of the gear meshing surface, shaking, and even seizure welding or breakage may occur in severe cases, resulting in equipment accidents.
6. Drive out of adjustment: When the calibration line between the motor and the driver in the gear reducer is not good, and vibration is prone to occur, adjust the calibration line and reinstall the connection between the driver and the motor, so as to stabilize the rotation of the motor bearing.
7. Rotor mechanical imbalance: The imbalance mentioned here refers to the imbalance of the rotor in a static state and the imbalance in the case of rotation. The rotor deviates from the shaft center and deflection occurs under the action of centrifugal force to produce abnormal vibration.
The spur gear rotation drive shaking solution
1. Bearing wear may need to be filled with lubricating oil and continue to be used according to the wear condition, or choose to replace the bearing when the wear is severe.
2. The vibration of the bearing frame may be a problem in the design of the slewing drive, because the vibration frequency of the base is basically the same as the rotational frequency of the bearing. Design problems can be adjusted and resolved by contacting the manufacturer’s after-sales service. For example, product design problems within the warranty period can require the replacement of machinery and equipment. The straight-tooth drive produced by our Luoyang Longda Bearing has been researched and optimized for a long time, and the structure and product quality of the product design are reliable.
3. If the transmission is out of adjustment, adjust the calibration line and reinstall the connection between the driver and the motor, so that the rotation of the motor bearing can be stabilized.
4. The mechanical imbalance of the rotor may be due to the deviation of the rotor from the axis. The position of the rotor can be readjusted, or the design of the base can be considered. Generally speaking, the base can absorb the shock or vibration of the equipment and has a certain adhesive force. If it recurs after adjustment, only replace the base.
5. The sealing gasket can be replaced or the sealant can be applied to solve the shaking problem caused by leakage of the joint surface.
The above are the specific reasons and solutions for the shaking of the spur gear slewing drive. I hope to help you. In addition, if you have other questions when using the spur gear slewing drive, you are welcome to inquire us at Luoyang Longda Bearing Co., Ltd. We have many years of experience. The production experience of slewing reducer, slewing ring, spur gear slewing drive, if you have any needs, please feel free to inquire.