Slewing Bearing Application
Slewing bearings are widely used in large-scale slewing devices of hoisting machinery, mining machinery, construction machinery, port machinery, marine machinery, and high-precision radar machinery and missile launchers. At the same time, it can also design, develop and produce various special structure slewing bearings according to the specific requirements of users.
Slewing bearings are widely used in the real industry. They are called “joints of machines”. They are mainly used in: truck cranes, railway cranes, port cranes, ship cranes, metallurgical cranes, container cranes, excavators , Filling machine, and CT machine standing wave treatment instrument, navigation instrument, radar antenna base, missile launcher, tank, robot and rotating restaurant, etc.
In addition to various engineering machinery, the application range of slewing bearings has gradually expanded. Equipment platforms such as port equipment, metallurgical equipment, and drilling platforms have begun to use slewing bearings to replace original bearings on a large scale. For example the following…
- Port equipment: port cranes, reach stackers;
- New energy equipment: wind power equipment, solar power equipment;
- Metallurgical equipment: metallurgical cranes, ladle turrets, steel grabbing machines, clay guns, oxygen blowing devices;
- Amusement equipment: Ferris wheel, etc.;
- Airport equipment: Airport refueling machine;
- Military equipment: radars, tanks, etc.;
- Robots: palletizing robots, welding robots, manipulators;
- Medical equipment: gamma knife;
- Environmental protection equipment: mud scraper;
- Parking equipment: tower garage;
- Drilling platform equipment, kitchen equipment, numerical control equipment (wire cutting machine, quenching machine tool), brick machine.