The installation of the slewing drive device directly determines its fluency during the operation of the machine and the probability of failure during use. Improper installation may cause damage to it and affect its service life. Therefore, the installation is very important for the slewing drive. I don’t know how much you know about how to install the slewing drive.
Slewing drive installation tool
1. Auxiliary tools for hardware removal and installation such as wrenches, pliers, bolt tighteners, etc.;
2 Cleaners such as diesel, banana water, gasoline, etc.;
3. Scraper (used to clean up impurities on the supporting surface);
4. Feeler gauge, used for measurement in the later installation process;
Preparation before installation
1. Before installation, confirm whether the motor and the slewing drive are intact, and check whether the dimensions of the parts connected to the slewing drive match.
2. Screw on the screw on the dust-proof hole on the outside of the rotary drive flange, adjust the PCS system clamping ring to align the side hole with the dust-proof hole, and insert the inner hexagon to tighten. Then remove the motor shaft key.
3. Before installation, wipe the motor input shaft, positioning boss and the anti-rust oil at the connection part of the reducer with gasoline or zinc-sodium water.
4. Clean the impurities on the support surface (for example, iron filings, burrs, paint, welding slag, etc.).
5. Clean the anti-rust oil on the mounting surface of the rotary reducer.
6. Remove the transportation bolts.
1. Fix the rotary reducer on the bracket with bolts, and install flat washers and spring washers on the bolt heads. The rotary reducer should be installed without load.
2. In order to avoid internal stress and installation problems caused by tightening the bolts, please add thread fastening glue to the threads; pre-tightened bolts and washers should be tightened crosswise; starting from the inner or outer ring, all bolts will be diagonal Tighten to 30% of the tightening torque, then tighten the diagonal to the tightening torque of the angle of 30%, and then tighten the diagonal to the mounting bolt, and do not leak. If the bolts cannot be fixed with bolts under structural constraints, the bolt holes must be sealed.
3. If filled with silica gel, it will leak water and dust into the rotary reducer. The installation bolts should consider the thread engagement length, which should not be too long, otherwise it will affect the rotation. Support rotation or cause interference; after tightening the bolt, mark the bolt head and its joint to facilitate future inspection of whether the bolt is loose.
The specific installation process
1. Clean the mounting bracket, remove welding slag, zinc plating residue, etc.;
2. Fix the bracket and the rotary reducer with bolts, and the bolt heads should be equipped with flat washers and spring washers;
3. The rotary reducer should be installed under no load.
4. Add thread fastening glue to the thread;
5. The pre-tightened bolts and washers should be tightened crosswise; the bolt tightening sequence is shown in the figure below; starting from the inner ring or outer ring, all bolts are tightened diagonally to 30% tightening torque, and then repeated diagonally to 50 % Tightening torque, tighten diagonally to 100% tightening torque.
6. The installation bolts are all on top, and no missing installation is allowed. If the bolts cannot be installed due to structural restrictions, the bolt holes must be sealed, such as filled with silica gel, otherwise water and dust will leak into the rotary reducer;
7. The thread engagement length should be considered for the installation bolts, and should not be too long, otherwise it will affect the rotation of the slewing ring or cause interference;
8. After the bolts are tightened, please mark the bolt heads and the joints, which is convenient for checking whether the bolts are loose in the future;
9. Repainting: During the installation of the rotary reducer, it will inevitably cause surface paint bumps and damage. Therefore, after the system is assembled, the rotary reducer needs to be repainted to improve the anti-rust and anti-corrosion capabilities.
After reading the installation method of the slewing drive and the specific installation process, everyone should have a certain understanding of how to install the slewing drive, so let’s take a look at some of the work after the slewing drive is installed.
Maintenance, inspection and lubrication after installation
1. Maintenance and inspection
After the initial assembly is used for about 100 hours, it is necessary to re-tighten the bolts to the specified tightening torque; this inspection needs to be carried out once a year. Under special operating conditions, the number of inspections is relatively reduced. After the bolts are loosened, please replace all bolts, nuts and washers immediately.
Lubrication of rotary reducer: The important parts of the product have been lubricated before leaving the factory. We will decide whether to add lubricating ester according to the actual situation during installation. The slewing ring raceway has been filled with grease before leaving the factory; the worm and the slewing ring need to be refilled with grease before use; the tapered roller bearing has been filled with grease before leaving the factory.
1. Installation plane
The surface on which the rotary drive is installed should be kept smooth and clean, and the excess materials on it, such as paint residue, welding beads, burrs, etc., should be cleaned. At the same time, the installation surface should be dry and free of lubricant. Specifically, it is necessary to keep the mounting surface roughness of the mounting support not greater than Ra=12.5, 6.3μm. In order to avoid the unevenness of the mounting surface or the deformation of the support causing local overload of the rotary drive, the circumferential flatness error is within any range of 180 degrees. There can only be one wave ups and downs inside, and the changes are gentle.
2. The stiffness of the support
Standard slewing drive and zero-clearance slewing drive have different requirements for the rigidity of the support. Therefore, during installation, a support with corresponding rigidity should be selected according to the specific rotary drive.
Both the inner and outer ring raceways of the slewing drive have a soft belt, which should be placed on both sides of the main load plane. That is 90 degrees staggered from the main load zone. There is a blockage or “S” mark on the soft belt. In addition, check the fit between the rotary drive and the mounting surface, usually with a feeler gauge. If the fit is not good, fill it with appropriate materials. It is forbidden to weld on the support after the rotary drive is installed.
4. Fastening bolts
Use the specified bolts, and do not use full-threaded bolts, do not use old bolts, nuts and washers, and prohibit the use of open washers such as elastic washers.
After reading this article, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of how to install the rotary drive. During the installation process, the installation process and precautions must be strictly followed. At the same time, do not forget to check after the installation is completed.