Slewing drive is divided into spur gear slewing drive and worm gear slewing drive. Spur gear slewing drive is also called spur gear drive, gear slewing drive, and gear slewing reducer. Its main applications include solar and wind power generation equipment, robots, radar, low-speed heavy-duty lifting, lifting equipment, precision CNC turntables and other products.
Application principle of spur gear drive
Spur gear drive is a full-circle reduction transmission mechanism that inherits the driving power source. Its working principle is to use all levels of gear transmission to achieve the purpose of speed reduction. The spur gear slewing drive uses a slewing ring as a drive follower and a mechanism attachment. By attaching a driving part and a driving source to one of the inner and outer rings of the slewing ring And the cover, and the other ring is used as the driving follower and the connecting base of the driven working part. In this way, the slewing bearing itself is a full-circle slewing connector, and the driving power source and main transmission parts are configured. Rotary drive is such a general-purpose reduction transmission mechanism that integrates the functions of rotation, speed reduction and driving.
Installation method of spur gear drive
1. Open the package of the slewing drive, check the certificate and label, and confirm that the type of slewing drive used is correct.
2. Make sure to install under no-load conditions, and level the installation position after keeping the surface of the equipment clean.
3. After leveling, install the rotary drive on the equipment support using a wrench, and level the equipment again. The circumferential flatness error can only have one wave ups and downs within any range of 180 degrees, and the change is gentle.
4. Position the equipment and place the soft belts on the inner and outer ring raceways of the slewing drive on both sides of the main load plane. That is 90 degrees staggered from the main load zone. There is a blockage or “S” mark on the soft belt.
5. Tighten up after positioning, use a feeler gauge to measure the fit between the rotary drive and the mounting surface. If the fit is not good, fill it with appropriate materials.
6. Adjust the gear backlash. Use a feeler gauge to measure and adjust the gear radial runout point. If the backlash is not within the specified value, move the pinion to change the center distance, and mark the gear radial runout point in the tooth groove with green paint. .
7. After installation, lubricate the supporting slewing drive, including raceways and gears. In order to ensure sufficient lubrication, the grease specified in the drawing or product instruction manual should be refilled before the first use.
1. Before installation, confirm whether the motor and gear slewing drive are intact, and check whether the dimensions of the parts connected to the slewing drive match.
2. Screw on the screw on the dust-proof hole on the outside of the rotary drive flange, adjust the PCS system clamping ring to align the side hole with the dust-proof hole, and insert the inner hexagon to tighten. Then remove the motor shaft key.
3. Before installation, wipe the motor input shaft, positioning boss and the anti-rust oil at the connecting part of the speed reducer with gasoline or zinc-sodium water.
4. After the rotary drive is installed, it can be turned by hand, and the application is flexible without jamming. Before starting the machine, fix the connecting screws. The no-load test run should be no less than 2 hours, and the operation should be stable, without impact, vibration, noise and oil leakage. If found, it should be eliminated in time. When using, check whether the fasteners are loose. Ensure normal operation.
5. Naturally connect the motor and the reducer. When connecting, it must be ensured that the output shaft of the reducer and the input shaft of the motor are concentric, and the outer flanges of the two are parallel, so as to extend the service life and obtain the ideal transmission efficiency and comparison. Low noise. In addition, do not hit with a hammer during installation to prevent excessive axial or radial force from damaging the bearings or gears. Be sure to tighten the mounting bolts before tightening the tightening bolts.
The above is the whole content of the spur gear drive application principle, installation method and precautions. Spur gear drives can be used in fields that require high precision such as CNC machine tools and military radars. If you have any questions during the installation or use of the spur gear drive, please call for consultation or leave a message.