Fake goods are a hateful existence for all walks of life. Many fake and inferior products carry the same outer packaging as the regular brand, but they are among the failures of Jinyu. Not only the product quality cannot be guaranteed, but it may even be in use. During the process, the maintenance and shutdown of the machine caused unpredictable economic losses. So how should we distinguish the true and false of the slewing ring from the appearance when we buy the slewing ring every day? The editor is here today.
First, eight counterfeit methods of slewing ring
1. Material fraud: use iron or carbon steel to make slewing bearings, or repair scrap bearings. The former will cause insufficient hardness of the bearing, and the latter will cause insufficient bearing accuracy. Once these slewing bearings are used on bearings that require high accuracy and bearing hardness, they can easily cause machine failures.
2. Falsified outer packaging: Brand the inferior slewing ring or bearing produced by a small factory with the trademark of a large manufacturer, and counterfeit the inner and outer packaging and the certificate of conformity of the large-brand product. In this way, you can use the brand influence of major manufacturers to broaden the sales of your products.
3. Falsified sales channels: users, distributors, agents, or even counterfeit manufacturers’ spot sales outlets of well-known brands. Let consumers not be able to judge true and false, and make wrong judgments.
4. Pretend to be inferior: use inferior bearings as bearings. In the production process of bearings, defective products will be more or less produced, and they will generally be scrapped. Some black-hearted businesses will pretend to be defective products for sale, but the quality of the products is difficult to guarantee.
5. Accuracy fraud: use ordinary bearings to pretend to be high-precision bearings. Precision bearings have different requirements for the accuracy of various parts during production. Compared with ordinary bearings, the requirements will be relaxed. This way, the common means of posing as precision slewing bearings is also very abhorrent.
6. Fake goods for sale: slewing bearings are usually purchased in large quantities when they are sold. Some merchants take advantage of the buyer’s mentality that they will not check one by one, and sell them together with fake goods, and the product quality will vary. There is a bad situation.
7. Price fraud: In order to increase profits, businesses sell fake goods at high prices and use fake prices.
8. Look at people to deliver goods: When selling slewing bearings, merchants will provide selective supplies according to the seller’s specific conditions. If buyers want cheap goods, they will give fake goods. If they want good quality, they will give genuine goods. I don’t know how to do it. Those who only bargain think that they are taking advantage of it, but they don’t know that they may buy fakes.
Second, the method of identifying the true and false from the appearance of the slewing ring
1. Look at the clarity of the stamp
How to distinguish the authenticity of a slewing bearing from its appearance? Each bearing product will have its brand name, label, etc. printed on the bearing product body. Although the fonts are very small, the products produced by regular manufacturers are printed with steel stamping technology, and they are pressed before heat treatment. Therefore, although the fonts are small, they are deeply recessed and very clear. Normally, the fonts of counterfeit products are not only blurred. Due to the rough printing technology, the fonts float on the surface, and some of them can even be easily erased by hand or have serious manual traces.
2. Listen to the noise inside the bearing
Hold the inner sleeve of the bearing with your left hand, and turn the outer sleeve with your right hand to make it rotate slightly. Listen for noise during the operation of the bearing. Due to the backward production conditions of most counterfeit products and the purely hand-made workshop operation, the bearing body will inevitably be mixed with impurities such as dust and sand during the production process. Therefore, noise or unsmooth operation may occur when the bearing rotates. phenomenon. This is the key to judging whether the product comes from a regular manufacturer’s brand product that has strict production standards and is operated by a machine.
3. See if the surface is clean
Whether there are turbid oil stains on the surface, we should pay special attention to it when buying imported bearings. Since there is still a certain gap between domestic anti-rust technology and foreign advanced manufacturing countries, it is easy to leave thick oil marks when anti-rust treatment on the bearing body, which feels sticky and sticky when touched by hand, while foreign original There is almost no trace of anti-rust oil on the imported bearings. According to industry insiders, particularly careful people can smell a special smell on imported bearings, which is the smell of anti-rust oil.
4. Look at the chamfer
Whether the chamfer of the slewing ring is produced is also closely related to the production technology level of the bearing manufacturer. Therefore, the neat degree of the chamfer can judge the technological level of the bearing. The so-called chamfer of the bearing is the junction of the horizontal plane and the vertical plane. Due to the limitation of production technology, the counterfeit bearing products are not handled satisfactorily at these corners, which we can easily distinguish.
5. Look at the packaging of the bearing
The packaging is divided into inner packaging and outer packaging. After the bearings are manufactured and passed the inspection, they will be cleaned and anti-rust treated, and then placed in the inner packaging to achieve waterproof, moisture-proof, dust-proof, shock-proof, and maintain the quality and accuracy of the bearing And the purpose of facilitating use and sales.
The inner packaging of the bearing is divided into three categories according to the anti-rust period:
(1) Short anti-rust period packaging: The anti-rust period is 3 to 6 months, which is suitable for bearings that are shipped to the same subscriber in large quantities and put into use in a short period of time. The two parties have agreed to use simple packaging based on the principle of ease of use.
(2) General anti-rust period packaging: one year anti-rust period, suitable for general-purpose bearings.
(3) Long anti-rust period packaging: two years anti-rust period, suitable for special and precision bearings.
The inner packaging materials of the bearing include polyethylene plastic tube (box), kraft paper, plain and wrinkled polyethylene composite paper, paper box, polyethylene or polyethylene plastic film, nylon fastening tape or plastic woven fastening tape, waterproof high-strength plastic tape , Burlap bags, etc. All of the above materials need to ensure that the corrosion resistance test of the material is qualified.
How to distinguish the true and false of the slewing ring from the appearance can be judged from the above aspects. In addition, you can judge the approximate price range based on the understanding of the bearing and the market situation of the bearing. As long as you are not greedy and bargaining excessively, you can also confirm the place of purchase. It is difficult to distinguish true from false sources through informal sources, and bearings can basically be bought. The slewing bearings produced by our Kuoyi Longda Bearing Co., Ltd. are all qualified products that have passed quality inspections. If you have any needs, please feel free to inquire.