SG-M Spur Gear Slewing Drive
Regarding the gear reducer, first of all, we must know that it is usually used for low-speed and high-torque transmission equipment. Ordinary motor reducer will also have several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve the ideal deceleration effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large gear and the small gear is the transmission ratio. With the continuous development of the reducer industry, more and more companies use reducers.
The characteristics of SG-M spur gear drive
1. The SG-M spur gear slewing drive is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and has a high technical content;
2. Space saving, reliable and durable, high carrying capacity;
3. Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency as high as 95% or more;
4. Low vibration, low noise, high energy saving;
5. Use high-quality forged steel materials, rigid cast iron boxes, and the surface of the gear has undergone high frequency heat treatment;
6. After precision machining, the parallelism of the shaft and the requirements of the positioning bearing are ensured, and it is integrated into the electromechanical integration, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the product.
SG-M spur drive gear reducer is widely used in East China and East China. It is used in the slewing mechanism of tower crane machinery. It is widely used in metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, cement, construction, chemicals, textiles, printing and dyeing, and pharmaceuticals. And other fields.
SG-M straight tooth drive application range
1. High-speed shaft rotation does not exceed 1500 rpm.
2. The peripheral speed of the gear transmission does not exceed 20 m/s.
3. The working environment temperature is -40-45℃, if it is lower than 0℃, the lubricating oil should be preheated to above 0℃ before starting.
4. The gear reducer can be used for forward and reverse rotation.
Daily maintenance precautions
1. The reducer adopts 460# medium-sized industrial gear oil, and the working environment temperature is 0-40℃.
2. In the first 100 hours after use, the inner cavity should be cleaned and replaced with new gear oil, and the oil should be replaced every 2000 hours.
3. When disassembling the reducer, try to avoid hammering to avoid damage to normal parts.
4. If oil leaks at the shaft extension or connection during use, the skeleton oil seal and other seals should be replaced in time.
Straight tooth drive characteristics
【1】It replaces the structure of a toothed turntable and a pinion, and the compact design can effectively save installation space and is easy to integrate into existing application units;
【2】High transmission efficiency and fast speed;
【3】Able to withstand axial, radial and overturning moments;
【4】The full protection design can effectively extend the service life, reduce maintenance costs, and improve the safety of operators. The protection level reaches IP65;
【5】The appearance is clean and tidy;
【6】According to different working conditions, there are three series to choose from, and the design can be quickly customized.